Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You don’t need no stinkin’ fairy godmother to make your wishes come true.

Nope. This month, all you need to do is add some books to your wish list and then shop just like you normally do at either All Romance or OmniLit. Every day they are making one lucky shopper's wishes come true by buying them the books on their wish list (up to $100.00). Now, that’s a LOT of bananas! Surprisingly, not everyone uses their wish list. Digimonkey does. In fact, I was one of the earliest adopters. When browsing, I often find more books to buy than my budget can afford. That’s where the wish list comes in. It’s a way for me to keep track of the things I want to buy when I return next time. Here’s how it works:

1. In order for the books you select to be added to your wish list and stay there, you need to log in to your account.
2. Browse. Browse. Browse. This is the hard part. Digimonkey tends to start in the new release area, unless I’m searching for a particular genre. I click on any cover containing a hunky guy on it. Fortunately, there are a lot of those. So I get to read a lot of summaries and excerpts.
3. When I find something I like, I click on the “add to wish list” button under the cover image.

This morning, after licking my monitor and reading the warning about “hot sexual interludes”, Digimonkey added Alexandra’s Legacy by N.J. Walter to the wish list. Digimonkey is partial to sexy werewolves and hot sexual interludes.

What’s on your wish list?

For details on wish list promotion, click here.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of titles on my wish list but the last title I added was Kansas City Shuffle by Talya Bosco. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start using that wish list, you're right. Even though no one is going to shop for me there, it is a great way to remind yourself of what you want. I find way too many things as well. And there is no way I can afford them all. And Eliza - I hope you enjoy KCS.

    ReplyDelete